C&C Fiberglass Components
Boat Assemblers: Work as part of a team having responsibility for assembling an entire boat. Will work as part of a team, performing all tasks conducted by the team in the assembly process and rotate through all or most of them rather than being assigned to a specific task on a permanent basis.
- Perform quality checks on products and parts.
- Package finished product (boat) and prepare for shipment
- Rotate through all the tasks required in a particular production process.
- Review work orders and blueprints to ensure work is performed according to specifications.
- Assist with other assemblies as needed.
- Maintain production equipment and machinery.
- Follow written and verbal instructions to complete tasks.
- Contribute to production reports that communicate team production level to management.