Customer Service Representative
IMTRA Corporation is a leading importer and manufacturer of high quality equipment for the Recreational and Commercial Marine, Energy and Transportation markets. We are actively looking to expand our customer service department to support growth by adding another valued member to our team at our New Bedford, MA headquarters.
- The successful candidate will be part of a team that assists customers with orders, applications, trouble shooting, and general questions about our products via telephone and email.
- Day to day customer account management within this department
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction and customer relations
- Exhibiting the ability to work with all departments in the company as well as customers
- Trouble shooting, technical support and being detail oriented
- This position requires cooperation with other individuals and departments, sourcing information from product managers as well as vendors, and ensuring a smooth flow of information back to the customer
- Excellent communication skills (active listening, concise and clear writing, as well as verbal skills on the telephone)
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to prioritize and be effective when confronted with multiple tasks
- The ideal candidate would have strong time management, organizational and computer skills.
- Proficiency with Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, and other Microsoft Office 365 applications is expected
- A high level of comfort and familiarity with web, social and mobile platforms is desired skills for this position
- You must be able to handle calls and other communications responsively, tactfully and diplomatically even in challenging situations.
- We are looking for an individual who is personable, patient, and understands customer expectations. Previous experience in the marine industry or personal knowledge & experience are recommended.
- A successful candidate will put their team and customers first and go beyond what is expected to achieve high satisfaction from customers and co-workers alike
- Ability to communicate in Spanish is a plus
Our company is a significant operator in various markets, with an excellent reputation for quality products, outstanding sales support and unmatched customer service. We have a strong company culture where “fit” is critical in all hires. We look for self-starters with strong work ethics, a positive attitude and the understanding of how to have fun while working hard. Integrity, honesty and an inherent sense of accountability are expected traits. The successful candidate will be assertive and energetic, must possess a sense of urgency and demonstrate a high level of professionalism when completing assigned tasks. We are actively seeking people from all backgrounds, genders, and nationalities. We are an inclusive and respectful work environment. This position includes a competitive salary, excellent health care, 401k with match as well as bonus opportunities.
IMTRA, based in New Bedford, Massachusetts, is an importer and manufacturer of high quality products for marine, commercial, energy and transportation markets. We serve both OEM and aftermarket segments within all industries. We strive to be a key partner with all customers and a valued asset to our vendors and suppliers. With over 60 years in the commercial, industrial and marine markets, IMTRA has sales and support teams in 10 regions throughout North America. The company’s extensive product knowledge is available to its customers through a renowned full-service department, professional customer service group and online resources. Product categories include Lighting, Thrusters, Stabilizers, Anchoring Systems, Wipers, Antennas, Gangways, Seating, Controls and other specialty products. In addition to their own proprietary products, IMTRA represents well-known international brands that include Side-Power, NorSap, Vimar, Lumishore, Lofrans, Muir, Exalto, Colorlight, Roca, Lilaas, Zipwake and many more
For all positions, please send resume to (no phone calls or drop-ins, please): IMTRA Corporation,
Attn: Human Resources
30 Samuel Barnet Blvd, New Bedford, MA 02745
Fax: 508-998-5359 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
30 Samuel Barnet Boulevard New Bedford, MA 02745 508.995.7000 www.imtra.com