Customer Support and Logistics Clerk
Ultralon Foam USA, LLC
Position Title: “Customer Support and Logistics Clerk”
Reporting To: General Manager – Ultralon Foam Group
Location: North Kingstown, Rhode Island USA based.
Purpose of role
- Ultralon Foam USA is looking for a unique individual who has experience in both Customer Service/Support in a manufacturing or sales related organization, who also has experience with inventory management, scheduling of LTL truck freight shipments, and preparing goods for shipment.
- The individual will be part of a global customer support and logistics team, but will be primarily focused on supporting the US business in its day to day order processing and shipping needs.
- Process all incoming purchase orders from Ultralon’s North American customer base and communicate confirmations, lead times, pricing, etc… via phone and email
- Process all shipping paperwork and schedule pickups of outbound freight with various contracted freight companies
- Pick, Pull, and Prepare outbound shipments of goods for transport
- Manage accuracy of inventory, including regular cycle counts and physical inventories
- Work with global logistics team on the ordering of new inventory for stock
Must be comfortable with learning new computer programs for data entry
Should have strong written and verbal communication skills
Must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
Observe the companies Health and Safety policies.
2 to 3 Customer Service Experience Required
1 to 2 Years Shipping/Warehouse experience Required
Forklift Experience or Willingness to learn helpful
High School Degree or Equivalent Required