Product Technical Support
Imtra Marine Products
Product Technical Support:
Imtra Corporation is a leading importer and manufacturer of high quality equipment for the Recreational and Commercial Marine, Energy and Transportation markets. We are actively looking to expand our support team that caters to our growing business in these sectors.
We have an immediate opening for a product technical support specialist located in our New Bedford office. This position entails:
- Working in conjunction with our technical support manager and product managers to ensure follow-through of customer service and technical support projects
- Communicating closely with trade accounts, boat manufacturer’s engineers, end users and the IMTRA sales team
- Dedication to excellent customer service
- Developing lasting and effective relationships with key decision makers
- Being organized and the ability to manage multiple projects from start to finish
- Delivering a high level of product support to all constituents
- Exhibiting the ability to work with all departments in the company as well as key customers and our international suppliers.
- Adeptly handle calls and other communication concerning our products responsively, tactfully and diplomatically
- Working closely with boat builders, end users, service agents and Imtra sales teams
- Perform warranty evaluation and service
- Provide technical support
- Develop and maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Ability to travel for field service and/or training
- Service and technical support of DC, AC and Hydraulic equipment
- Proven advanced troubleshooting skills and ability to use effective problem-solving techniques
- Technical background and aptitude for electro-mechanical products
- Installations and service record in the marine industry
- Excellent communication skills (active listening, writing, speaking and telephone)
- Ability to manage conflict and resolve issues with a successful outcome
- Excellent time management and organizational skill
- Attention to detail and follow up, and skilled with technology
- Participate as a member of a team raising the outcome of the collective, not only individual success
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
- 4-year College or marine-related technical degree, preferred
- A long history of experience with boating and boats
Our company is a significant operator in various markets, with an excellent reputation for quality products, outstanding sales support and unmatched customer service. We have a strong company culture where “fit” is critical in all hires. We look for self-starters with strong work ethics, a positive attitude and the understanding of how to have fun while working hard. Integrity, honesty and an inherent sense of accountability are expected traits. The successful candidate will be assertive and energetic, must possess a sense of urgency and demonstrate a high level of professionalism when completing assigned tasks.
This position includes a competitive salary, excellent health care, 401k with match as well as bonus opportunities.
IMTRA, based in New Bedford, Massachusetts, is an importer and manufacturer of high quality marine products, advanced LED solutions and integrated marine systems, as well as a key supplier to the OEM and aftermarket. With 65 years in the commercial, industrial and marine markets, IMTRA has sales and support teams in 10 regions throughout North America. The company’s extensive product knowledge is available to its customers through a renowned full-service department and professional customer service group. Product categories include Lighting, Thrusters, Stabilizers, Anchoring Systems, Wipers, Dynamic Trim-Control, Gangways, Seating, Controls and other specialty products. In addition to their own proprietary products, IMTRA represents well-known international brands that include Side-Power, NorSap, Vimar, Lumishore, Lofrans, Muir, Exalto, Colorlight, Roca, Lilaas, Zipwake, Den Haan Rotterdam and many more.
For all positions, please send resume to (no phone calls or drop-ins, please):
Attn: Human Resources
30 Samuel Barnet Blvd, New Bedford, MA 02745
Fax: 508-998-5359 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org